International Men’s Day
Saturday 19th November is International Men’s Day, and if you are anybody you know is struggling, please don’t be afraid to reach out.
There are a list of charities and organisations on this website that specialise in supporting the wellbeing of men and boys.
A number of national charities include:
- Depression/suicidal thoughts (CALM helpline and Samaritans)
- Male Cancer (Prostate Cancer UK , Orchid Cancer and Baggy Trousers)
- Domestic Abuse (The ManKind Initiative helpline)
- Sexual Violence and Abuse (Safeline helpline)
- Fatherhood (Music Football Fatherhood)
- Loneliness/Isolation (Men’s Sheds)
- Confidential support for children (NSPCC Childline helpline)
- Separated Dads (Families Need Fathers helpline)