Own your favourite player’s jersey!
Own & Loan is a way for you to support your favourite Leeds Knights player by purchasing their jersey and loaning it back to them for the entire season!
You will have your name on your chosen player’s jersey and for the 2022-23 season, you can choose from our Yellow, Blue or Black jerseys.
You could have these great benefits:
- YOUR name on your favourite player’s jersey
- YOUR name on the Leeds Knights website alongside your player’s profile
- YOUR jersey presented to you at the end of the season with great photo opportunities
For all Own & Loan enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Own & Loan’. We will get back to you ASAP and look forward to hearing from you.
Terms and Conditions –
- Jerseys will become available once the player has been officially announced on our website and across our social media channels. Brief details regarding how to purchase the Own & Loan package will be included at the time of the announcement.
- Each player will have 3 jerseys available to be Owned and Loaned. Jerseys will be reserved strictly on a first come, first served basis.
- With the designs for the 22/23 design still being confirmed, please note that the jersey you are purchasing is subject to change in terms of sponsorship logos, designs and more, and any images used to show the jerseys are for display purposes only.
- If a player re-signs with the Knights, and you previously owned and loaned their jersey, you will be given the first right of refusal prior to the jersey being made available for everybody.
- Please note that during occasional home games, your chosen player may be wearing a one-off jersey for the “Shirt off the back” raffle. Your jersey will be worn for all other league games excluding any limited-edition jerseys, should there be any.
- For 2022-23, the League has agreed that all teams will swap their home and away jerseys at the midpoint of the season. This means that the YELLOW jersey will be worn for home games in the first half of the season and the BLUE jersey will be worn for the second half of the season. Away games will see the opposite change at the middle of the season. Our BLACK jersey will be worn in the events of colour clashes, cup games and various other circumstances.
If you would like to participate or request more information, you can get in touch at email@example.com