As always, our season ticket covers 30 games of hockey. There is a small ticket price increase of 4.8% which has unfortunately been impacted by the rise of costs in the current economic climate.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
If you’re already a Season Ticket holder, the renewal deadline was April 30th, but this is not the deadline for payment. If you’ve not informed us of your intention to renew by this date, you may be at risk of losing your seat.
Season Ticket cards will be available if fans would like them, at an additional cost of £5 per card. Fans will not receive these unless they have checked the tick box on the form.
The excitement levels in the Castle have been incredibly high this year, and we’re excited to see what Ryan and the 23/24 Knights can put together for next season, we'd love for you to be a part of it every match night.
To apply for a Season Ticket or renew your existing seats, please download an application form HERE and email it to email@example.com.
SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
As a season ticket holder, you’ll also get exclusive offers & benefits such as the ones listed below:
- The equivalent of FIVE free games compared to walk up prices.
- Choosing your seat for the duration of the season
- As a ST holder, you’ll be able to purchase an EXCLUSIVE jersey with a design only for ST holders.
- 10% off merchandise (Excluding Jerseys)
- Transfer your season ticket seat to a friend in the same ticket category if you cannot make the game.
- Sell back your seat if you can’t make the game and get a £5 merchandise voucher.
- Access to a stream if you cannot make the game (We ask for you to let us know by 4PM on the Friday before the game if possible)
- Exclusive offers from the club and club partners.
- Keep an eye on our social media as we’ll be launching more benefits from our partners in the summer. To view the full benefit package, and the terms and conditions of the above perks please click HERE.
SEASON TICKET FAQ
WHAT DATE IS MY EXISTING SEAT RESERVED UNTIL?
If you’re already a Season Ticket holder, the renewal deadline for this summer is April 30th, but this is not the deadline for payment. If you’ve not informed us of your intention to renew by this date, you may be at risk of losing your seat.
WHAT AGE IS A CHILD/CONCESSION/STUDENT?
Adults - 16-59 years as of 31/08/2023 Child - 15 years and under as of 31/08/2023. Concession - 60 and over as of 31/08/2023. Students - Over 16 in full-time education. If you are over 18, you must provide a student card or letter from your college or University even if previously supplied. First-year students have until 30/09/2023 to supply original proof in writing.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR SPREAD THE COST?
In order to qualify for the spread the cost option (6 months Apr-Sept or 9 months Apr - Dec), your direct debit payment must be set up with the club no later than 1st April 2023. Any applications made after 1st May 2023 will need to settle the outstanding months in advance. A Direct debit will then commence from 1st of the following month.
HOW DO I ORDER AN EXCLUSIVE SEASON TICKET HOLDER JERSEY?
After you've ordered a Season Ticket, you will be contacted during the summer with further details on this exclusive jersey.